Thursday, August 27, 2009

5 Tips for Adsense Registration

After waiting in 4 days, finally my blog approved by Google Adsense. This is my first blog with Adsense and I have no experience in registering my blog to Adsense before. I'll share some tips to register successfully. Just follow the simple steps below:

  1. Be sure your posts is in English. Although Google Adsense supports several languages, I strongly recommend you to write your posts in English.
  2. Write your posts by yourself. Don't copy/paste another blog content to yours. It's ok if you can modify them. Make the post look better in language structure and appearance.
  3. Design your blog nicely. Modify the layout and color. Don't use too much color. Keep your blog/site simple. Create a nice banner image with same text as your blog/site address. I think it will make Google more appreciate your work.
  4. Create Google Adsense account after your blog/site has ten or more posts in a week.
  5. While you're waiting for approval, keep writing some posts. I believe that Google Adsense reviewer is keep watching your blog/site whether your site is always update.
That's the simple tips you can do. Don't forget to leave a comment so I know that this post is useful to you. Good luck.

No comments: